Recently, Midjourney is known as an AI tool that creates photo videos based on words. However, it has more traffic because it is used by many users. Due to this, this tool cannot be used easily.
Today we are giving information about four AI tools that can be used as mid-journey alternatives. These are tools with the help of which you can edit photos as well as create photos with words.
SOME AI TOOLS FOR PICTURES
1) Lexica dot art
If you want to create or edit photos with the help of AI, Lexica is one of the apps you must use. It is also easy to use this tool that can be used to create photos in the same way as Midjourney.
How to use Lexica dot art?
- First of all, click here and go to Lexika’s website.
- Then click on ‘Get Started’ on the top right.
- And put the Gmail ID that you use to create an account.
- After doing this, a box like a search box will open. Select the photo you want to take.
- And click on the ‘Generate’ button. In this way, you can make a photo just like what you wrote.
2) Adobe Firefly
Adobe Firefly is a tool that can create photos with text and edit any photo. We have already written about what Adobe Firefly is and how it works. You can know about the tool by clicking here.
Playground AI is a tool that can be used to create thousands of photos for free. The photos prepared by it look classy and can be easily downloaded. Follow the below procedure to use the playground.com app.
- First of all, go to the playground.com website by clicking here.
- Then click on Get Started on the top right.
- After doing this, signup using a Google account.
- And put the text description of the photo as you want.
- And, click on generate.
- In this way, you can create a photo that suits you.
4) Leonardo AI Tool
Like other AI tools, Leonardo AI can create photos based on words. This tool can be used for free to create accurate photos. Follow the steps below to use Leonardo AI.
First of all, click here.
- Then click on the ‘Get Instant Access’ option that appears there.
- And, join the Facebook or Discord group shown there.
- After doing this, keep the username of the group you have joined.
Then put your first name below.
- And enter your email address and select the appropriate option from the options below. And tap on submitted.
- After that click here and go to Leonardo AI.
- And again click on the ‘Login to Leonardo.AI’ button.
- After doing this, select the Login with Google option and select the option that suits you.
- After logging in to the account, go to the AI Image Creation option on the left.
- And put the prompt in the box and make a picture that suits you.
|Follow Us On Google News||Click Here|